common Treatments We Provide
- Corticosteroid injections
- Trigger point injections
- Custom compounding pain cream
- Anti-inflammatory medication
**We do not prescribe narcotic pain medication.**
What are the benefits?
At Gard Wellness Solutions, we understand how debilitating chronic pain and inflammation can be. With our variety of treatment options, West Palm Beach, FL patients can benefit in many ways, including:
- Freedom from stiffness and joint pain
- Noninvasive treatment and management options
- Improve physical and emotional health
- Personalized treatment plan that is tailored to you
Pain And Inflammation FAQ
What is chronic pain?
Chronic pain differs from acute pain in that it typically lasts longer than six months and can continue after an injury or illness has been treated.
What are the signs of inflammation?
- Loss of function or mobility
Can pain be caused by inflammation?
Yes, it can. The sensation of pain is unique to each person experiencing it, but inflammation can cause pain. This is due to the fact that swelling can produce pressure on nerve endings that leads to pain and discomfort. Often the pain will present as a stiffness, dull throbbing, or pulsating sensation. Inflammation can be caused by a wide variety of health issues, from injuries and trauma to disease and allergies. Chronic inflammation can also cause fatigue, fever, along with joint and muscle pain.